To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 1/2 2000
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:16:08 -0800 (PST)
   I just heard that Andrews car sold for $17,000? Boy am I out of the loop!
     I have made it known, somewhat privately, that I miss having a car as I
sold my 67 2000, not running,  to Lou Smaldino.
     I am in the market for a ground up. I miss driving the cars dearly!
    I would have easily paid $25,000 cash for that car without blinking a eye.
I assume it was in perfect shape when it was sold.
    If anyone has a nice early local to California 67 1/2 2000 like this for
sale let me know.

  Dean

starting at 1&cent;/min.