OT: Anyone on the list have experience with magnetic drives and

Subject: OT: Anyone on the list have experience with magnetic drives and
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:01:08 -0500
Since Roadster owners come with all sorts of backgrounds, I figured its worth
inquiring:
As you may know, I own a product design & engineering company.  A current
project requires the expertise of someone familiar with designing magnetic
drives and their associated control electronics.  Since I know only enough
about electronics to be dangerous, I looking for someone to consult for hire.

Might be an opportunity to moonlight and buy some Roadster goodies......please
contact me off-list.

Roadster content:  weather here in Ohio getting real close to getting the R
and the Z on the road for the season!

Mark Sedlack
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/