Solvang/MSA pics!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang/MSA pics!!!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:37:27 -0700
Solvang was a blast! I think I met %90 of the 311s.org crowd in person!  I
also attended the MSA show in Orange on Sunday and that was pretty crazy.

Some highlights:

-Over 70? roadsters at Solvang

-Delivering model car replicas to Gerardo and Michael S.

-Lou's fresh KA24-swapped '66 with an LCD monitor!

-Seeing the Bob Klemme and Ron Carter's 67.5 SRL race cars side by side!

-Chatting with Victor about roadster parts :D

-The most 67.5 SRL's I've ever seen in one place

-Starting Ron Carter's BRE 240z(check video page)

-Not being pulled over for speeding :wink:

I tried to take pics of all the roadsters present, but there's too many cool
foks to chat with and too little time!

and I heard I got an award for something so let me know :P

Enjoy...

Solvang

http://community.webshots.com/user/alving037

MSA