RE: Question about Speedo

To: "'John F Sandhoff'" <sandhoff@csus.edu>,
Subject: RE: Question about Speedo
From: "Chas Willis" <fairlady@putermail.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:44:15 -0400
John thanks for your help but I seem to be too dense to accomplish this
minor task.
Attached is a link to a photo of my speedo connection with the cable
removed.
I'm not sure but it sounds like I am missing the bolt and 1/16th locking
tab, am I correct?
Without knowing where the tab fits I'm not finding how to teeter-totter it
out.
Am I to pull only the gear or the threaded housing as well.
Also do you know off hand if any of the vendors sell the plate and bolt?

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=55134058
7&security=PbqiBG

Thanks so much for your help.
Chas Willis