RE: Starting Problem

To: <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: RE: Starting Problem
From: "Notebaart, Tom E (STP)" <Tom.Notebaart@guidant.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 08:21:52 -0500
Thanks to all who responded to my starting issue.  With your help, I have found
the problem.  It was a blown 30A fuse, aftermarket under the hood, probably put
in by the po.  I replaced it, and everything works!  I didn't have time to
trace the wire protected by this fuse (comes from the starter and heads under
the dash - mayber ammeter, maybe power to the fuse box?), but I bet it saved me
a lot of work!  Now all I have to do is adjust/tune my new carbs, and I'm on
the road again.

Tom Notebaart
'69 2000 - Alive and kicking