wooden steering wheel? and greetings

To: progun01@bellsouth.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: wooden steering wheel? and greetings
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:27:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Paul, and hello everyone on the Roadster mailing list. I'm new to the
world of Roadsters, and this is my first posting. Does anyone know how
many people are on this list?

I live in Toronto, Canada, and have a '69 2000. I also recently bought a
'69 1600 that had been sitting in a garage since 1973. It has 35,000 miles
on it, and was parked after becoming rusty in the fenders - Canadian
winters, eh? The engine still runs and the interior is like new. I don't
need two, but how can you say no to a Roadster? I have to figure out what
to do with it: remove the interior and make it into a racing car?

I looked at the photos on your website. I want to ask about the wooden
steering wheel on your red Roadster: Where did you get it? What kind is
it? Did you have any trouble putting it on? Are there any other makes of
wood steering wheels that you know of that fit on roadsters?

I'm also looking for front fenders, if anyone has extras!

Thanks,
-Brian Reynolds, Toronto