Re: Odysessy PC925L and electrical distribution block /device

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Odysessy PC925L and electrical distribution block /device
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Everyone!
  I have what I was looking for.  Thanks Fred for sharing this site.

  http://www.madelectrical.com/catalog/cn-1.shtml

  Thanks !
  Paul

Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hmm.. I purchased and installed a one wire PowerMaster GM 70 amp ( small
case) alternator from Summit. I am hoping to find a distribution box to connect
the battery, alternator, and white wire to. I have a 30 amp fuse on the white
wire and I installed 30 amp circuit breakers on the dash AMP meter which
automatically reset for extra protection. Will see how this goes.

I would appreciate it if anyone knows where I can get the electrical
distribution block or device. I do not want to connect the battery and white
wire directly to the alternator. I checked at Napa but the electrical blocks
have to many connections.

Thanks !

Paul Souza
69 2000
Vacaville, CA

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
radically better.