Re: I love cats, NOT!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I love cats, NOT!
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:56:05 -0400
Our cats once mistook my hockey bag (skates, gloves, pads, pants,
jerseys, etc.) for a feline urinal.

Most of a bottle of "Febreze" took care of most of the odor on things
that couldn't be laundered.

(In fairness, if you've experienced the smell of vintage hockey pads,
you can hardly blame the cats.)

- RWM