racing fenders

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: racing fenders
From: Steve Adleman <sadleman@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:24:02 -0500
Hi guys,

I used to own a silver1970 1600 and it was the best car I've owned. I
wish I still had it. it got junked back in the early 80's.  I have a set
of fenders that I bought way back then that I was going to use but I
never had a chance.
they are flared for racing and a little rough but fully functional, no
rust, they've been in my folks basement for years, and I thought I would
try to sell them here before going to the trouble of listing them on ebay.
if any of you guys want them, let me know. I was thinking $150 plus
shipping, obo.