Re: cleaning primer

To: Stan <stathy@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: cleaning primer
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:42:18 -0500
You might want to look for another product just to be safe.  The
stuff I have used ( Grow automotive 1705 super Klean)  claims to be
safe with laquers, urethanes, undercoats, etc.

Method:

Wearing gloves, wet a lint-free towel.  Wipe the primered surface,
and follow with a dry towel.  This is to wipe the oils, etc.  away,
as opposed to thinning them out with solvent, and allowing them to re-
congeal on the surface.  Then wipe with a tack cloth immediately
before spraying.  IU like the 3M microfiber kind.  If you drop them
during use, discard them.

-Marc