Ball joint specs info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ball joint specs info
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 00:49:23 -0400
  Just to be sure everyone is clear on what they are buying, here's a bit more
info I just got:
 The ball joints will be delrin plastic (very hard, used in modern ball
joints), they are greasable, they are heat treated, have a warranty. They are
made in Taiwan by a company used by Rareparts before for some of their other
projects. We will be able to thoroughly test 4 samples before being committed
to purchase. But, as previously stated, there is a 50% deposit to even start
the process.
 Sorry if I am redundant for some of you, just want everyone to be happy and
educated.
 Any discussion is welcome.
 Linda

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.