****Roadster parts***, thinning my spares, need room, San Diego

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ****Roadster parts***, thinning my spares, need room, San Diego
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 08:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy list, been on the road for Uncle Sam 10 plus
months and I found a kickass project that I would like
the room for, I came across a 1961 Impala, 348 4
speed, posi. saying that I need to tighten the belt.

Completely rebuilt U-20, new timing gears throughout,
head worked, new, new, receipts for all machining and
parts. complete long block. $3500 in engine. have
pics.
$1400 .

Five speed, unknown internals, will throw in new
gasket set and seals. prolly needs welded fifth,
untested and dirty. Previous list owner says good.
$400

Italian Solexes (addhe) these are 48's, yep two
sidedraft stamped 48's. unsure of exact fitment to
solex intake but worth a shot, I dont have a solex
intake handy. E-bay purchase, $325 "alfa 1750' on e
bay has kits.

Four speed, pulled from wrecked car in the early 70's,
nice as they come, low, low mileage.very nice, still
looks shiny new.
$300

70 rear quarters, front fenders trunk and beat up
hood, floors, other misc sheetmetal. $100 each for
fronts, rears 50 each, will throw in other stuff if
you take fronts and rears. All rough, need repairs
here and there.

eight wheels and tires, four stock steelies, four
"hurricanes" $125.00 for all eight, all have tread and
hold air, steelies have narrow tires, perfect for body
and paint roll arounds.

66 complete car, rough all around but complete,
unrestored, sat in Grannys garage since 1980, $1200,
new tires and p-caoted wheels, floors very nice, I
started on those, primed. carpet and vinyl interior
gutted.has top bows. once again pretty rough but no
major damage ,have pics $1200

66 daily driver, Bright red. more to follow, almost a
driver, going through rear brakes and finishing
interior, need paint and very minor rust work, black
p-coated libras,new tread (195/60) new suspension,
lowered springs (mike young) new large sway, new
brakes, calipers and rotors. all new supsension
bushings, BJ's very good. steering box and idler gone
through, new kyb shocsk all around (white ones)  por
15 on front frame and chassis, p-coated a-arms and
suspension stuff, very nice front end . many new
spares with this car. new top, new carpet kit. tons
more of new this and that. has original 1600 that runs
very well, Garys' dizzy, optima batt, new coil, new
recored rad. very good carbs, zero play. new water
pump. complete flush on cooling sys,stays dead on at
180 deg.
$ 3200.

Give me a call, I dont have to sell, but would like
to.

Eric Johnson, Imperial Beach, Ca

619-429-8610