Ball Joint project payment info and form

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ball Joint project payment info and form
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 16:15:43 -0400
  Hi List,
 At long last I have the payment and address info for you.
 Attached is the form which I need back and signed with your check. Please send
a check only for what I have you down for at this time. The faster I get the
checks in the account the sooner we get our parts. Checks need to be in within
2 weeks or I will cross you off and give your spot to someone on the waiting
list. I will have to have all checks cleared before I can proceed.
 The cost covers parts, shipping, insurance, packing supplies, delivery costs
to me. I think this is a very good deal.

 Don't send me a check that bounces. I will publicize your name and embarass
the heck out of you.
 If you can't afford this, just email and I will cross you off, no problem.

 Please read the attached form for terms. Be sure to check your email for
payment receipt email and other specific updates if necessary.
 Any questions please email direct or if it is a general question please post
to the list under the appropriate thread if possible. Let's keep this thread
for payment related questions.
 Aussie and Canadian orders will have to have a surcharge figured out so,
please email me.
 I am going to be getting more spec information on Mon for a few who have asked
for it.
 I also hope to be able to tour Rareparts, which I have been invited to do.

 Thanks for your participation in this project. It is a privilege to be able to
help keep our cars on the road, and thank you for your trust in me as the
manager of this group buy. I also appreciate the offers of help for testing,
words of advice and encouragement, constructive criticism, and overall civility
which makes the Roadster community truly special.

 See you on the road!

 Linda Jordan

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Purchase order, terms, release form.doc]