RE: Cap and rotorand wires for EI Dizzy

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cap and rotorand wires for EI Dizzy
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:42:57 +0000
The recent (within 5 years) Bosch wires aren't reliable, anyway-
the plug ends pull off,
they break,
and sometimes, they just don't conduct.

I used to use 'em on the 2002-
now, I buy an Accel set for $50, (#8032, for AMC)  and
get 2 sets out of one...

yep, it's all big and yellow and stuff, but they work reliably,
and I get to make 'em as long or as short as my little
heart desires...

But that's me...

Toby
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>