Health update and Roadster stuff for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Health update and Roadster stuff for sale
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:45:11 -0400
Hey List I have a bunch of stuff for sale on E-bay right now. I have a really
nice leather top for early cars, it has a near perfect frame too, really nice.
one running car with a title. Mike Faggerts old car, and a flared out 68 body.
I have tons of other stuff not yet listed, window frames,one is 67.5,
radiators, doors for early cars, 5 speeds, drive shafts, dash for 69, hoods
trunks,ect. If you live in or near The Carolinas There may be a free for all
the last weekend of OCT. I have to get out of the garage I have been renting
and the roadster stuff has to go. As far as my health goes, I am taking a new
drug called sutent, It is shrinking the cancer and allowing me to function,
run my buisness and live. instead of taking the high dose, high risk
treatments, that will hospitalize me for 6 months. That scares me.  I dont
have to go to the Doc for a whole month, yesss, Anyway I would like to thank
Phil, Paul, Mike , BRad and Gayle for their  extra effort in showing their
concern for me, I really appritiate,  Datsun People are the best, Keep praying
, its helping Thanks,  Much Love Chris