carb'd SR

To: <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>
Subject: carb'd SR
From: "John Roper" <john@roper-photo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 06:51:38 -0500
Anyone interested in building a carbureted SR20DE? If so, I'll looking to
unload the parts I have collected for mine.

Intake manifold for Weber/Mikuni sidedrafts (have a pair of rebuilt Dellorto
48s for it also):

http://510garage.com/photos/albums/userpics/10192/normal_intake_-_carbside.j
pg

HKS stainless stepped header (all smog tubes removed):

http://510garage.com/photos/albums/userpics/10192/roper%20005.jpg

Modified L-series matchbox dizzy (rebuilt with a polished body):

http://510garage.com/photos/albums/userpics/10192/SRdizzy2%7E0.jpg

Dizzy still needs adjustment baseplate made for it, but that shouldn't be
too tough.

If anyone's interested let me know. I'll also sell the engine if you want it
to, but I REALLY don't want to hassle with shipping that if I don't have

John P. Roper Photography

john@roper-photo.com

Ph. 817-229-8328