Re: Frame VIN location confusion

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frame VIN location confusion
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 4:39:21 -0800
Thanks to all who responded! I will do some digging on the correct side of the
car when I get home.

cough cough, I don't feet so good, maybe have to go home early  ;-)   (and
start taking apart the car. Man I love to take things apart, esp when I don't
have to put 'em back together!!)

--
Tim
Belleville, WI.