Looking for used early 4 speed trans or case

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Looking for used early 4 speed trans or case
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:15:12 -0600
While everyone seems to be trying to locate parts, I think I'll join the fun!
My '67 tranny (early with the ribbed trans bottom cover) case is damaged from
a spun countershaft thrust washer. Would like to find a good case, or complete
rebuildable one for reasonable price. Some of you guys have offered them free
or cheap in the past. Please help if you can.

I've had this case rebushed once before, and it didn't work out good enough
the first time to machine it again. Even if you have one that you're not sure
I can use, please Email or phone!

Thanks, Mike Hudson  '67 - 1600

816-510-8327