Re: Who owns the Last roadster that came off the assembly line

To: "datsunsports@rogers.com" <datsunsports@rogers.com>,
Subject: Re: Who owns the Last roadster that came off the assembly line
From: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:27:35 -0800 (PST)
hi everyone
i too was watching something from the speed channel last night.
it was "american muscle car," the episode re the camaro Z/28.  i thought there
would be some vintage racing clips, and was not disappointed.  all the vocie
over talked about trans am racing from the late 60s and early 70s.  but one
clip clearly shows a datsun roadster (red with white racing stripes) chasing
what i think was a spitfire through a corner.  it was only for a second or
two.  anyone else see that?  is it anyone we know?
675MIZU

----- Original
Message ----