OT: Porsche 914 2.0

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Porsche 914 2.0
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:41:43 -0700
I know there are a couple of 914 owners here......I have a small chance of
picking up a 914 2.0. Waiting for a call today to see if I get it.

It is solid and straight (rough looking though), runs well, no smoke. Didn't
get a chance to drive it, but the owner seems to be real staight shooter and
says it drives great.....

Only rust I could find was a small hole the size of a nickel at the battery
tray.

It has been lowered (which I don't like), so would like to return it to stock
height. ??$$?

Anything I should look for? How are these things for parts availability and
price?

What is a rough, but solid car worth?

Thanks
Daryl