Re: [Roadsters] ignition switch steering cover

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] ignition switch steering cover
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 17:00:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
  I ended up removing some of the plastic "guides" inside the cover to make it
work.  It seems the wiring harness for the blinkers and the 1970 ignition
switch larger size caused me to cut out the plastic "guides".   It may not be
the best fit but it seems to work.  I'll have to test it on the road.  Advice
is welcome!

  Thanks,
  Paul

Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Everyone,
I have a 1970 ignition switch in my 1969 2000. I am trying to install the cover
with no success. Are the plastic covers different for each year? If so, does
anyone know where I can get a 1970 ignition switch cover?

THANKS !

Paul Souza
69 2000
Vacaville, CA