[Roadsters] Bent link assy.[was: -WANTED - Lower front suspension

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Bent link assy.[was: -WANTED - Lower front suspension
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:52:47 +0930
 Hi folks,
I  stand corrected.
I mixed and matched the suspension components and now know where the problem
is.
What I thought was a bent spindle is actually a bent link, the leading one
that the sway-bar attaches to.
I'm guessing that when the Shop was heating all this to separate the
bushing/spindle/link that the link was inadvertantly bent at the bushing
end.
Well, I suppose that will be easier to fix than a bent spindle!
Should I try to straighten this or replace it??

5:21 PM