[Roadsters] Cars for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Cars for sale
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 12:44:57 -0700
Ok guy's and gals, here goes
.
I have 2 cars and I am going to sell one, but, which one?  Hmm...  I have
thought about this long and hard because I love both cars.  So this is how I
will decide.  I will place both of them as "for sale" and the one that sells
first gets sold, the other I will keep!  (sometimes you just gotta let fate
take over!)
Here is what I have: (some of you know me and have seen the cars at Solvang
this past year where they both won awards)

1. silver w/BRE ghost stripes 1969 SRL 311 w/12k mi since frame off resto and
has won numerous awards and has many misc & unique features.  Runs perfect and
needs "NOTHING!"  an absolutely beautiful car.

2. Red 67.5 SRL 311 frame off resto that is 97.5% complete and perfect. ( I
say this because the car has only been on the road for a short time and still
needs the usual few misc, pieces kinks done).  This car also has many
interesting and unique features.  Also... it is not a "bone" stock car as that
bores me.

I am located in San Diego Ca. and either car could be "legally"  driven home.
No matter what part of the country you live in.  Here is a link for some misc,
pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/heyaceman
I only want to speak with "serious" buyers only on the specifics and I don't
intend to "give it away" so if you have been looking for a show quality
roadster now is your chance. I have not yet decided do to ebay, the trader or
local listing as I am not in a hurry to sell.  I just want the car to go to
the right person. So..  Shoot me an email off-line (heyace @ cox.net) if
interested.

Thanks and sorry for the bandwidth!

Paul