[Roadsters] a few rare NOS pieces for sale...other stuff too

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] a few rare NOS pieces for sale...other stuff too
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:21:53 -0400
not everyone looks at ebay all the time, so I'm mentioning a few parts I put
on ebay that didn't bring opening price along with a few other roadster
goodies...looking to sell them, not give them away... but they may be just
what you need...

NOS left front fender early low windshield 65 to 67
NOS left and right doorposts- these have the plates with the threaded holes
for the hinge bolts in them too
NOS 1600 factory Solex manifold with a pair of 40mm Solexes- carbs being
refurbished at the moment by Dan Garrison. this is not a Pierce manifold,
it's a very rare factory piece.
NOS 1600 exhaust resonator/megaphone
1600 grille appearance as new, not a rechrome.
Aamco grille bar- goes up and over the front bumperettes, same unit as seen
on the old Rallye catalogs. looks  new.
exceptional '69 top frame assembly complete with latches, top looks nice too
but very slight discoloration of rear window.
very nice tall windshield hardtop
new carpet set
seat reupholstery set for 68 roadster new in box
rebuilt U20
rebuilt 5spd
a few sets of refurbished Solexes- anticipating getting these back from Dan
Garrison in the near future
a number of excellent passenger side shiny chrome headlight scoops
67.5 seats
67.5 visor sets
a number of low windshield windshields with or without frames
and always lots of other stuff

trying to raise money for the trip to Newfoundland later this month to pick
up the remains of SRL311-00967 and to pay for the next pair of roadsters I'm
picking up....

have a real nice 67.5 2000 for sale also, will be at the Glen with it this
coming weekend.

contact me offlist if interested
Craig Halsted
540-635-5752