[Roadsters] So. CA Roadster BBQ

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>;, datsun-roadsters-request@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] So. CA Roadster BBQ
From: AffordPlbg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 12:53:55 EDT
Hi gang,

This is your one-week reminder.  Our Roadster BBQ will be  next Saturday,
9/15 at noonish.  Our address is 20116 Archwood Street in  Winnetka.  My cell
is
818-648-1202 and home is 818-712-9491.  It would  be great if you could let us
know (off-line) if you're coming and what you plan  to bring.   We ask that
you bring a side dish or dessert.  We'll  be supplying the BBQ meats and
drinks, and we'd like to know how much to  prepare. So far, we have 10 people
coming, but the more, the merrier!   Any questions?  Call or write directly.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you (and see you) soon.

Gary & Nancy