[Roadsters] SOT: Early Z's for sale

Subject: [Roadsters] SOT: Early Z's for sale
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:09:25 -0400
Got a couple of emails from our local Z-car club about a few early Z's for
sale.  I know nothing else about these, but thought I'd pass it along to the
list since I already have a Z...  they're all here in Ohio.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/
77 280Z http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/

The first is:

"   Well I have decided to sell both of my 1972 z's, I have just lost interest
in working on them.. I think I'll move up to newer year with less work since I
have very little time to dedicate to the up-keep these cars require.
  My grey one with only 63,600 miles on it - all stock, they could drive it
home ,  I'd like to get $4500 for it -- the other is disassambled and ready
for paint - close to it, I need $1500 for it . These would make nice winter
projects for someone . anyone interested should call me at  740-927-5970 , or
in the daytime 614-888-3404 .
  Thanks for the help.

Mike Eckfeld "

The second is below - I have an email that has a lot of pics attached that I
can forward to anyone interested. The car is beautiful.

"
Dave Rankin called me to say that his 83 year old Dad wanted to sell his 1973
240Z with 28m miles. They are asking $13.5m for the car. I am going to take a
look at it later when it can be arranged. Dave got my name from a gentleman
who was vacationing at the Brown County Inn during the Indy Car Show. The car
is located in Cincinnati.
His father has owned the car since 1973 and is the second owner. The original
owner's wife didn't like it when he took it home and Dave's father bought it
from him. Looks like a nice example that has been driven in the rain only
once.
Fred
Fred Jones
President
ZCCO

Hi Fred,
Attached are some of the pics of my dad's 1973, Datsun 240Z.  Again, it has
28,250 original miles.  It still has the original interior which is in
excellent condition.  No visible signs of rust, as well.
I will send the remaining pictures under a separate email.  My cell phone
number is 702-6996
Best Regards,
Dave   "