[Roadsters] sorta OT- triple weber setup for Z car,

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] sorta OT- triple weber setup for Z car,
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:11:50 -0400
I picked up a 260Z 2+2 the other day, will be selling it on ebay as a parts
car... actually a better body than the other 2 Z's I have. came with a
triple weber setup, don't see Canon on the manifold(s)  appears it was
mounted on the engine new and likely never run. has dust and some of the
bolts have rust on them, the small velocity stacks are rusty on the outside
of the carbs. seemed unusual to me that the center carburetor sits slightly
lower than the other 2. anyhow, this setup is for sale reasonable. engine in
the car appears to have been gone thru, tape over all the orifices although
it's come off a couple of the plug holes.. camshaft is new, whole top end
clean as a whistle, appears to have had freezeplugs put in and other
evidences of work on it. car had a new dash- not a dashpad- installed.
sheetmetal all very good with slight rocker rust. needs some floor work.
figured I'd offer the weber setup to the list members first- $500 will buy
them- if no interest, will list the car and the carbs separately on ebay.
no title, parts only. contact me offlist if interested.

Craig

picking up a bunch more roadster parts next week, the inventory list is
divided into New and used parts and is in the mail. was told he had them
stored "on 3 levels"  took a couple weeks for him to get me together the
list. also picking up a truckload of parts tomorrow, includes early armrest
consoles and a bunch of other stuff. anyone need axle shafts? doors?
anything else used? have barns full...