Re: [Roadsters] Help! mechanical genius needed,

To: "Fergus OFarrell" <fergus06@socal.rr.com>, <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Help! mechanical genius needed,
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:46:49 -0800
Just remember the simple fact that if you change the geometry to reduce your
foot effort by half, you will also double the range of motion your foot will
go through.

Have you considered changing the throttle return springs? I'm unfamiliar
with slide throttle setups. I assume they still have something of the sort.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org