[Roadsters] Supercharged KA update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Supercharged KA update
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:58:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Slowly but surely it's coming together.  This weekend I built a frame to hold
the fuel cell, surge tank, two fuel pumps, associated lines, and fuel filter.
I mounted it behind the right rear tire.  I will probably mount the
water/methanol injection tank to that frame somewhere.  I also built a mount
for the battery.  I was able to find a plastic battery box for the group U81
lawnmower battery.

Still to come.  Brake, clutch, and fuel lines, roll bar, electrical wiring,
aluminum panels to cover the holes in the floorboard and package tray, dash and
gauge install, rear shock rebuild, throttle cable, and a million little details.

Andy