Re: [Roadsters] Watkins Glen

To: vincent.vaccaro@us.pwc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Watkins Glen
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 9:24:04 -0400
Double IPA made by a local brewery. That alone would have been enough for me.
Add some beautiful Roadsters and what looked to be great weather and you have a
perfect day.

You all on the coasts have it great. No club in this area any more and I don't
have time to try to get one going again. Hopefully soon something will get
going!

Great shots Vince!

Tim
Belleville, WI.