Re: [Roadsters] Backup lights

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Backup lights
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:13:14 -0400
Here's a thought.

Why not pick up a set of cheap, projector fog lights like these -
http://tinyurl.com/22lzg3  or
http://tinyurl.com/2x5gcr
They're probably junk as far as fog lights go, but would definitiely be an
improvement over stock backup light in both appearance and brightness.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/