[Roadsters] 1967 1600 fenders

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 1967 1600 fenders
From: roadstergb@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 05:24:31 -0400
Hi all

I've just bought a late (1967) right hand drive?1600 already registered in the
UK - nice car in white - needs a few bits (don't they all?) but it's in great
shape and needed a good home.??

I've only ever owned/seen a couple of 1965 1600s in the UK so there are some
detail differences I was expecting between?these and the later car.?However, it
has the wider fenders and the late badges (DATSUN above the strip and 1600
below) which are exactly the same as my old 1969 car.

I thought these must have been?replacements, but I've seen a few images of cars
with the same fenders and coincidentally the?car on the?'The Cars That Ate
Paris' movie I uploaded a few weeks ago is the same spec also.????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJa6GXpsU7o

So my question is, what was correct for this model year? Or are they both
correct?

Thanks in advance.

Rob