Re: [Roadsters] 1967 1600 fenders - bits needed

To: fairlady@bigpond.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1967 1600 fenders - bits needed
From: roadstergb@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:24:26 -0400
Many thanks Phill and Ross - it has the dual master cylinders?so all is good.
?
I'm looking for a few bits -?a front top latch (the chrome latch?attached to
the top), another pair of these for the hardtop, and the central windshield
bar. It also needs a set of body strips (these cost an arm an a leg I know
...). The seats have been re-upholstered in cloth,?and I would be interested to
hear if any seat covers are available.

Any help appreciated.

Rob?