[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:55:30 -0600
Happy Saturday, all,

Forecasts for snow tonight, my long-injured-arm is healing and it's
time to get back to work on the '68 2000 project.

When we last left this project the car was painted, parts all cleaned,
new rubber purchased and I was stuck on a wiper problem and a heater
core repaired.

The wipers are figured out (though, is there a way to test them before
I put everything back together?).

The heater core is repaired and ready to reassemble the heater box
(David Butcher's site was great, but weren't there pictures before?)

So, next up, ah.....the rest.

I'm working without a working example of a car to look at, and mine
came unassembled so I'm flying a little blind here. I'm the kind that
needs visual clues.

Does anyone know anything about this service manual on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Roadster-1500-1600-2000-Repair-Service-CD-Manual_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6762QQihZ001QQitemZ110198463504QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Thanks all.

Bill Oakes
'68 2000 Solex