Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD

To: "Lars Tungen" <lars.tungen@abaris.no>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:22:14 -0800
--===============0074125901==

There is a copy of the 63 parts manual update on datsun2000.com if anyone
wants it.  This is a high quality, fully searchable, PDF file.  You can
download the whole thing, or just the section you are interested in.  Anyone
not intending to try to sell it is welcome to download it from the TECH
page.

http://www.datsun2000.com/tech/1500_manual/

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde