[Roadsters] (no subject)

To: " Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] (no subject)
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:13:06 -0600
For those who would rather provide stroker info through the list, this is what
were looking for:

1. Head, valves, intake manifold modifications

2. Pistons, rods, crankshaft (custom, H20 dished, U20 flat tops, NISMO or U20
crank, etc.)

3. Camshaft grind and by what company; any and all specs you can provide:
intake duration, exhaust duration (if different), and lift. These
specs are often given with an advertised lift number such as .050", or some
other number by the grinder)

4. Valve lash

5. Carburetors 1600 or 2000 (or other, FI, etc.)

6. Carb jet size .090 or .010

7. Carb needle designation (this NOT the needle and seat in the float chamber)

8. Ignition distributor (stock or electronic, Gary Boone EI, etc.)

9. Timing settings

10. Cooling system (stock R16, U20, or custom radiators) thermostat
temperature, and average running temperature

11. Any other additional comments or info that maybe useful, relevant, or just
want to share

Steve and I have already added the info for our strokers on the 311s Forum. If
anyone needs mine for an for an example I will send it out to the list.

Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-Speed