[Roadsters] NOWROC ISSUES

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] NOWROC ISSUES
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:15:42 -0700
NOWROC is down for a little bit.  Thank a hosting service for the problem.

I will try to get it back up tonight, or sometime tomorrow when the new DNS
is recognized.

Shasta is scheduled for July 12 as far as I know.

The NOWROC Events page has links or phone numbers for most of the Motels in
the area if you are wondering where to stay.  I also have a caravan page
that got started late last year, but if you send me your travel plans I will
post them for others to see.  Maybe we can build some nice caravans from
wherever people are coming from.

If you have not seen the events page there are links to the Iron Bottom and
Run Forest Run near SF as well as other events on the left side of the
continent.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland