Re: [Roadsters] my messages are not reaching the list

To: <d-solomon@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] my messages are not reaching the list
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:42:25 -0500
Today, March 12, I received a couple of messages posted 3/10, and about 25
posted 3/11.  I routinely get messages posted to the list 4 or 5 days after
posting.  Many time I see replies before I see the original message.  I have
no idea what is going on, but I am confident it is an artifact of the list's
server, because I have no such problems with messages from other sources.

Gary Ault