[Roadsters] List quirks...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] List quirks...
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:57:41 -0500
On the cell phone issue, most phone services search for your device, and
if at that exact milli-second moment there is a dead zone in service, it
goes immediately to voice mail.  It happens within the buildings here at
work (to the work cell phones), quite often.  Happens most often, I have
noticed, in the Structures Test Lab that has huge steel and concrete
framework all over the place.  (structural airframe tests of an A-10
Warthog and a E2C or D Prowler going on at the moment, you should hear
the creakin' and groanin' going on!  The forces put on an A-10 airframe
by the gunblast alone is stunning, akin to that "chain-the-rearend of
the cop car to the drive-in movie post" scene from American Graffiti)

On the list delivery quirks, I get the digest version, and it is most
intriguing to get folks answers prior to the questions, especially when
they, (thanks for this) delete all but the relevant text of the original
e-mail.

An example of this is Jim Gammons very illustrative and learned
answering comment on gas flow 2-3 days ago, which I have yet to see the
question posed.

Kinda like playing tennis in pea-soup fog!  (ya hit balls, and one out
of every 30 times you hear "Ouch!")

Fergus  (I know, that last analogy illustrates that the Stockton, Ca was
not exactly the hot bed of entertainment opportunities in my early
years)