[Roadsters] Solvang Caravans

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Caravans
From: Andrew Murphy <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:33:01 -0700
Hey folks!

I am sure that for those of us going to Solvang, we are busily getting our
cars ready and adding any last minute things to our wish lists in preperation
for the show. Shari and I are getting our own 1966 1600 ready to go and while
I was going through some things it occured to me that I have not seen any
discussions about any caravans that will be heading North to Solvang from
Southern California. So I thought I would go ahead and start the dialog and
see what other people are planning to do.

I usually head out on Friday, although I know there are a lot of people who
get up early on Saturday morning to make the show. For those of us who head
out on Friday, I am proposing two stops to meet and pick up people heading up
to the show. The first stop would be at the Irvine Spectrum, right where I-405
and I-5 meet in Irvine, and the second stop would be at the bowling alley in
Westlake Village up in the San Fernando valley of highway 101.

No exact times yet, and I would be glad to get other people's input as to my
proposed locations and times. It has worked out pretty well in the past and
should again. So please drop a line and let me know what you think. I think
Solvang is going to be another great show this year and I look forward to
seeing everyone and their cars.

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600