Re: [Roadsters] Outlook Express Backups (Semi-OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Outlook Express Backups (Semi-OT)
From: ppeters914@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 19:38:56 +0000
The one gotcha that'll cause "zero items found" is:

- Default File View is "Do not show hidden files and folders" and "Hide
extensions for known file types"
- Even if the above is corrected, you must check the Search --> More Advanced
Options --> Search hidden files and folders.

Pete "I speak G(r)eek, too"

From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>