Re: [Roadsters] Internal door parts question (1970)

To: steb <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Internal door parts question (1970)
From: Patti Dwinell <fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
Steve,
Could you have found the window stop?  Is it just a little "L" shaped piece of
metal with rubber covering the inside.  I glued gasket cork on mine to replace
the rubber.  Works fine.
Patti

steb <stebharvey@ameritech.net> wrote: I disassembled both doors and removed
the crappy and ineffective
undercoating from the interior areas. I noticed that there is a rubber
piece attached to a riser at the bottom of the door. Does anyone know
its function? Both of these pieces are cracked and very brittle and I am
wondering if I need to replace them.

Thanks

Steve
You are subscribed as fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com