Re: [Roadsters] advertising non-roadsters on the list

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] advertising non-roadsters on the list
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:18:29 -0400
does that mean I shouldn't tell anyone on the list about the nice Volvo 122s
Amazon or the GMC Eleganza motorhome I have available?  ;-)  had a nice run
home in the 69 2000 I picked up in Kalamazoo a week ago, got to visit Lee
Ehinger and Paul Kort on the way home as well as the Auburn Cord Duesenburg
museum :-)  they had a '48 Lincoln Continental Coupe in the collection too,
a fellow list member picked one of those up off me a few years back. hoping
to pick up an Amphicar and a '69 Dodge Dart GTS 440 in the near future, they
will also be available. there are also (5) A-H 100-4's could be had  that
I'll be taking pix of that trip. I think there are lots of us on the list
that aren't just Datsun folks, we're CAR junkies :-) and boats, motorhomes,
airplanes...

Craig