[Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid
From: Peter Jones <dato1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:06:27 +0800
The best part about ebay Australia is that shortly you can only buy or sell if
you use paypal. The only thing that you don't need it list on is a whole car.
They are also looking at changing that you can not leave neg feedback unless
the resolution processed has been followed.

Peter j> To: tputland@charter.net> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:39:10 -0400>
From: davesmbox@aol.com> CC: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Subject: Re:
[Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid> > Isn't the 61 prototype (actually a 67)
that was driven by Elvis on the way to the UFO back on the market? Tim is
right don't be fooled twice.> Dave> > > -----Original Message-----> From: Tim
<tputland@charter.net>> To: Kerry and Kae Zariwny <zariwny100@comcast.net>>
Cc: datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>> Sent:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 2:59 pm> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid> > > >
Yep. Totally my bad. I missed that he doesn't take paypal. > > It won't happen
again. That is for sure! > > Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice I'll
bloody kill you!! lol> > > Tim> Belleville, WI.> '70 SPL AND SRL> Still
clueless but always learning> > ---- Kerry and Kae Zariwny
<zariwny100@comcast.net> wrote: > > =============> Hi All> This is why I only
bid on items that I can pay by paypal or credit card. > Paying by Western
Family Union or money order is the same as sending cash, > you have no
recourse if the transaction goes sour. There have been several > times that
Paypal has refunded my money because a seller has not performed > as required.
As a seller, I only accept Paypal so I always have proof that > the buyer paid
(or did not pay). Sure Paypal has fees but it is less than > the amount I
would be spending on aspirin to cover any headaches something > like this
causes> :-)> > Kerry Z> 1968 1600> Portland, Oregon >
It's simple! Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2E
com%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%
5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT