[Roadsters] BBQ at sports imports

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] BBQ at sports imports
From: Ross Mullen / Sports Imports <info@sportsimports.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 07:49:46 -0700
Just a reminder, that the BBQ is this Saturday from noon until 5 p.m.
at 19122-27th Ave. Unit #4, Surrey, BC. we have  quite a few 510,
240Z, and many roadsters coming in for the celebration. maybe even
the odd 79 210, 710, pulsar, 300ZX. its bring your own drink and
something to throw on the BBQ. I am supplying salads, bread,
condiments. Mike is bringing a cake.
I am hoping that there will be representation from WA and OR. Come
one come all. Let me know if you are coming to make sure I have
enough salads and buns.

Enjoy the ride

Ross Mullen
sports imports