[Roadsters] 1965 SPL 310

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 1965 SPL 310
From: Tsjecon@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:49:33 EDT
Hello. I'm new to Datsun Roadsters and also this board. I've always been a
Triumph guy but I had an opportunity to acquire a 1500 that had been in a
garage
buried in boxes etc. for 33yrs. The brakes. engine and maybe more are stuck
but the car was actually(no really)owned by an old lady and has 23000 miles.
The chrome has evaporated and there's some rust at the bottom of the quarters.
The interior is pretty good. Still has the plastic on the kick panels etc. I
have alot of questions but to begin with. a recent post mentioned a 1500 on
ebay
that claims to be a 65 yet there is no mention of third seat(which mine has)
and the trunk is different. I have a title and original bill of sale stating
65 so I guess my question is  whether the ebay car is later or has a new trunk
or is my car earlier.   Thanks Terry

listings at AOL Autos.