Re: [Roadsters] Old Gas OT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Old Gas OT
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:04:28 -0700
As a former Fire Department employee and Hazardous Waste Manager I would
suggest you call your local Fire Department and see how they want to handle
it. It is not a crime to have it (just dangerous) but it is a crime to
dispose of it in the wrong way.  Mixing it with the oil I would say is the
wrong way.  Oil is recycled and classified as sludge, gasoline would reduce
it to a liquid making it more costly to dispose of and the one footing the
bill is the one you gave the mixture to.

Lets help our environment do the best it can with what we have to work with,
lets not add mixture of unknowns to it.

Theres my .02 worth

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA

If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Roadster, then you are lucky
enough.