Re: [Roadsters] Are we down or just quiet?

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Are we down or just quiet?
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:44:26 -0700
Slow...but not down.

Took the Roadster out Sunday for a 2 1/2 hour drive. Headed for Gavlin Hills
(out by lake Matthews in Riverside County) and kept going, and going, and
going... Had no idea where we were going but had a great time. Ended up in
Lake Elsinore, great Topless weather.

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA

If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Roadster, then you are lucky
enough.