Re: [Roadsters] panasport wheels

To: stan <stathy@shaw.ca>, Datsun Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] panasport wheels
From: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:00:47 +0000
14x6 +15 is the "correct" offset.
+22 might bring the wheel spokes closer to the front calipers, and sway bar at
full lock. the 6.5" wide wheel might exacerbate this.
If they are available locally can you push the seller to test fit before
buying? Alvin Gogineni San Jose, CA 67.5 SPL/SR20

> Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 00:57:13 -0700> From: stathy@shaw.ca> To:
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Subject: [Roadsters] panasport wheels> > Hi
list> Before I make a mistake could anyone out there tell me if 14" x 6 or
14"> x 6.5" with 22 offset wheels work on a late model roadster?> There is a
set for sale locally but it's one of those "no return" deals.> I'd hate to get
stuck with these if they don't work.> > Thanks for any and all help> Cheers> >
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
http://www.team.net/archive> >