Re: [Roadsters] Carb Saga

To: gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Carb Saga
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:48:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/2008 1:59:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com writes:

I have  to apologize the Dean and Keith for not knowing they did carbs.

I sent  the carbs off the Z therapy, so what's done  is.

Jim

You don't need to apologize to me. Z therapy does good work and they are
usually much faster than I am. It's a hobby for me and a business for them.
Unless I have a set done and waiting I'm just not up to a quick turn around.
However, I can provide more personal service for those who don't mind waiting.
am just as happy helping with setup and trouble shooting of carbs done by
other  folks as those I've done. It's about seeing the smiles when the cars are
running  well.

keith "the slow carb guy" williams

fuel-efficient used cars.